ELECTRICAL APPARATUS is the only monthly magazine with a direct editorial focus on motor repair shops and those performing motor repair operations in plants or utilities, or working in electrical contracting, distribution and manufacturing. EA operates within its finely focused niche-market with no direct competition, reaching subscribers in nearly every motor repair shop in North America. We welcome your display advertising in our upcoming issues. For more information, telephone Advertising Director Kristine Weller, 312-626-2316.
- Black and white
- 2-color by special request only
- Full Page (no charge for bleed)
- 2/3-page (vertical only, and by special request only)
- 1/2-page (vertical, horizontal or island)
- 1/3-page (vertical, square or horizontal)
- 1/4-page (vertical or horizontal)
- 1/6-page (vertical or horizontal)
- Rates also available for 1/3-page, 1/2-page and full-page spreads.
Special insert rates also available. Designated special positions inside the magazine (not covers) can be secured for an additional fee. Special cover rates apply to:
- Inside Front Cover
- Inside Back Cover
- Back Cover
- All cover positions are available for a minimum of six times, and only for four-color
- Electrical Apparatus is mailed the last week preceding the month of issue.
- Closing date for space reservations is generally the 15th day of the month (or first workday before the 15th) preceding the date of issue.
- Materials are generally due the 15th of the month preceding the date of issue.
- Call 312-626-2316 for exact dates.
- Space is sometimes available after the closing date.